Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Bella Blvd Layout- Love You To Pieces

 
Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! I just wanted to pop on here quickly and share my layout that was on the Bella Blvd Blog yesterday.
For this Monday Morning Challenge we were to use something from all four of the new collections. Since they are all full of fun bright colors that really wasn't that hard of a challenge at all, they all mix pretty well I find.
Sooo...here it is!
 

Like I said over on the Bella Blog these are not my finest photos of myself but I really don't care much since it's the moment that they represent that I was wanting to scrap. Here Brady was starting to mimic the faces I was making for the pictures, we were just having a blast taking "elfies" as he calls them. 
 
 
This layout sure wasn't one that I threw together in under an hour, cutting all these words out from the pp sure took some time but I was happy with the look I got by layering them.

 
For a supply list and more info on my layout make sure you hop on over to the Bella Blog. While you're there make sure you check out what the other ladies have been up to, all the color over there makes me want to go in my scraproom and never leave...Inspiration galore!
I have a few assignments due this coming week so hopefully I will have more to share with you very soon.
Have a great day!
-Setephanie

7 comments:

  1. one word. stunning!!! I adore this LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so awesome Stephanie!! I love it and the fun photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've already known what I think about your layout. It's amazing!!!!!! I love it!
    I have a question... Have you made the words "fun, lucky, remember"...? Or are they from a collection?
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Oh I'm @cuchi84 at instagram!
    Kisses from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that page and I love how you cut those words out... I am totally going to have to use that idea!! Thanks to you, I finally picked up some gelatos... I am coming to you for help! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning!! Love the "elfies" and love what you did with the gelatos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with this layout the moment I saw it!! Seriously amazing! It actually prompted me to hunt you down on the blog-o-sphere. I may just have to try something similar. Thanks heaps for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE this layout!!!! Awesome as always xo

    ReplyDelete