Saturday, March 7, 2015

B is For Brady: A Bella Blvd Layout

Hello:)
I hope everyone is having a great weekend, I know mine is already flying by way faster than I would like it to.
I have a ton of catching up to do on here with projects so today I am starting with my latest Bella layout. This assignment was an inspired by a pinterest image we were given so make sure you pop on over to the Bella blog to see it.
Here's mine, B is For Brady.
The picture we were given has a monogram latter in the center of it so that was my jumping off point.
I started with a big B cut out of the center of my page and went from there.


I used my distress stains and painted a quick backgroud with them and layered it underneath one of the new Bella Invisibles. I really like the look it gave with the paint peeking through the black stars.



I chose my title because Brady is learning his alphabets and he's always saying B is for Brady, it just kinda fit perfectly.


I embellished my page with a few stars and things from different Bella collections, you can also find that full supply list over on the Bella Blvd blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stephanie

5 comments: